1. You will receive a letter confirming you are entered in the draw, when you receive your letter, you have been entered in the draw and deemed to have accepted the rules posted on our website.
2. The Prize winner will not be entitled to the difference, if any, between the actual and approximate retail value of any prize. EXIT Ottawa Valley Realty reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if a designated prize should become unavailable for any reason or for any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions with respect to any prize or substitution thereof.
3. The Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash (where applicable).
4. The Prize winner will be responsible for all costs, fees, taxes, and duties associated with selling/buying a home, finding, selecting, purchasing and or selling a residence, fees required for brokering, negotiating, inspecting or securing the purchase of a primary residence (including any agent commissions), any travel expenses, and any fees and related expenses for any other professional or contracting services, including legal fees and expenses.
5. If Prize winner is unable to receive, use and/or redeem the Prize due to reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, no compensation or substitute prize whatsoever will be provided. 6. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the time period for sales.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE. By accepting the Prize, winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, city/province of residence, picture, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor may conduct relating to the Sweepstakes in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice.
8. If you are selected as the Prize winner, you agree to grant all right, title and interest in and to your Recording to Sponsor for use in any and all manner or media(whether now known or hereafter devised) anywhere in the world, in perpetuity, for any purpose, including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising Sponsor or Sponsor’s product or services, and you agree to sign a release to this effect.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES By participating in the draw, entrants agree to release and hold harmless EXIT Ottawa Valley Realty, together with its respective affiliates and related companies, including without limitation its parent, sister and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, brokers, sales agents or representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the draw and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Sweepstakes and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives (the “Releasees”) from and against any and all claims, injury, death or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages), to persons or property, arising out of or relating to (a) entry or participation in the draw, (b) any claims based on personality or privacy rights, defamation or prize delivery, (c) the administration of the draw, the selection or judgment of any prize winner or the awarding of any prize, or (c) the possession, use, misuse, or redemption of a prize or the merchandise or services for which it is redeemed, if applicable, or (d) any transactions or activities associated with the redemption of the Prize for lodging. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, such exclusions may not apply to you.
10. Without limiting the foregoing, the Releasees and any of Sponsor’s other agencies, suppliers or contractors shall not be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by our website users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the draw, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the draw.
11. Winner is responsible for travel/health insurance
12. Any immediate family of an EXIT agent or employee will not be eligible. parents, children, siblings and spouses Must be an individual to win. (A corporation must assign a person to go into draw) Only one person on the agreement can enter. A purchase is one entry, and listing is another entry ( closed on or before Dec 1/2022)
GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor’s decisions on all matters relating to the draw are final and binding. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes agreement by entrant to abide by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained therein. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant where it is suspected or evident that tampering with the draw operation, or a violation of these Official Rules, has occurred.
SPONSOR: The sponsor of this is Exit Ottawa Valley Realty, 1219 Pembroke St., East Pembroke Not intended to solicit those under contract